Still Waiting for Your Projects?
Seems like you are always waiting for your projects to finish, doesn’t it? Even worse, you are never quite sure when your expected project will arrive. Get better control of your projects with MethodsBus!
MethodsBus is a fleet of our Enterprise and IT Project Management methodologies and toolsets, componentized to allow you to implement them gradually, or to selectively add them to your existing methodology.
What is in MethodsBus?
Here are the components of MethodsBus:
- Project Audit Support Service™, to assure better results;
- The Small Project Guide™ is our universal project management method for small projects;
- SNAP, our Skills Needs Assessment Process; see below;
- CompModel™, PM Competence assessment and action planning;
- Our curriculum of Project Management learning experiences, available for licensing for your in-house facilitators.
Plan and pick the MethodsBus components that will help you the most!
See the MethodsBus Overview
Click here if you have PowerPoint (the file is 680kb). You’ll see an overview of the MethodsBus components, that can help you move your methods into the fast lane. Once loaded, click on the first MethodsBus page to advance it to the next animated frame.
Get on the Bus!
More About Our Methods
You can also license our Project Management methods. Here is a look at our most-popular one:
The Small Project Guide
- The Small Project Guide™ is our universal project management method for small projects.works in all types of projects, regardless of application area! Probably half your staff work in small projects, and many are not managed like projects, just work that needs to be done by the end of the week. Or, end of the month. As above, our Small Project Management method has three levels:
- Just Do It for 1-24 hour projects,
- Very Small Project for 25-120 hour projects, and
- Small Project Guide for 121-360+ hour projects.
Skills Needs Assessment Process (SNAP)
For our professional PM curriculum, SNAP, with its pre- and post-course evaluation, has helped discerning enterprises to target the right level of intensity for each topic or learning objective. For learning experience customizing and post-course performance evaluation, few project management offerings match this level of measurement—way beyond smile sheets.
SNAP is available as a service with our professional PM curriculum. Want to know more? See our Adobe Acrobat sample SNAP.
Each of these MethodsBus components is explained further here on our website. See our Products & Services pages. Or, contact us to find out how you can catch the MethodsBus!
Your MethodsBus Has Arrived!
Increasing Personal, Project, and Portfolio Management Performance